Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Mint Brownie Recipe

I'm finally getting around to including my mint brownie recipe to my website. I've been busy with my annual Christmas Cookie Exchange. I made mexican wedding cookies for exchanging and they were a hit. One of these days I'll write about the cookie exchange and how to do a successful one.

The brownies are truly fabulous. They have three layers, including the brownie layer, the creamy mint layer and then a choclolate layer.

The brownies are rich so small pieces are in order. I make this every year, at my kids request, at Christmas time. I also give them away to neighbors and friends to wish everyone Happy Holidays. I get asked for this recipe often. If you like mint, you'll love this recipe.

Happy Holidays,
Robin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?