Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Tempting Tortilla Soup Recipe

The other day I was in the mood for some nice warm chicken soup and thought "You know? I've never had tortilla soup." I think I will make one up. I checked a few recipes and put one together with ingredients I thought would go great together.

You know what? I think it turned out pretty good. How can you go wrong with a base of sauteed onion, garlic, tomatoes, chicken and tortillas? I added some fresh corn which gives it a nice crunch.

I even managed to make this a quick easy recipe by buying a rotisserie chichen and adding that.

I did cook up my own tortilla strips but you could even by pass that step and throw in some Trader Joe's Organic tortilla chips. In case you haven't noticed, I really like Trader Joe's. They have great prices on a lot good items.

I made my tortilla soup recipe in about 1/2 hour and best of all it's really tasty. Add some homemade cornbread and you're in for a great meal.

You can get my tortilla soup recipe by clicking on the link which will take you to my website.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?