Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Mouth Watering Apple Crisp Recipe

Greetings. I just made this apple crisp recipe two days ago and my kids devoured it. It was pretty simple to make and boy did it make the house smell good. It sent me back to my childhood for a moment.

I think I should have taken the picture with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Don't you think? A la mode is how I like to eat this dish.

Anyway I'm not going to print the recipe here as I just uploaded it to my recipe site. So if you are interested you can get the apple crisp recipe there. It's only one click away.

Till next time,
Robin

P.S. Later this week I'm going to share with you what I eat for breakfast that's really healthy, so if you are into health check back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?