Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Chicken Fajita Recipe



I just have a quick post today about my newest recipe on my Mexican recipe site. It's a sizzling chicken fajita recipe.

This chicken fajita recipe comes with all the instructions from marinating the chicken to what kind of pan to use. You can grill them on the barbecue or cook them on the stove. I'll even explain how to get that sizzle for a great presentation.

Don't you just love to order these in a Mexican Restaurant and have that sizzling pan delivered to your table? Now you can do it at home and invite your friends. I've got all the Mexican recipes you will need for a nice fiesta.

So if you are looking for an easy, healthy and delicious meal, check it out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Rockin Robin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?