Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Visitors Share Their Recipes

On my Cooking Mexican Recipe website I encourage my visitors to send in their favorite recipes they would like to share. So from time to time I will post them here. Now keep in mind that I have not screened these recipes for quality, taste, etc.

I take it on faith that these are good recipes that will put a smile on your face when you eat them. I just want this to be the place where we can come together to share. So if you have a good recipe to share please send it in here.
With the holidays almost upon us, I sure you have some favorites.


**********************************************************************************
Here is a recipe sent from Jo

Enchiladas con Huevos



Combine first four ingredients with enough enchillada sauce to moisten. Roll into tortillas. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2c of jack cheese. Bake at 350F for 20 - 30 mins. until hot through. Yum

*********************************************************************************

Have a great day,
Robin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?