Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipe


Last week I went over to visit my mom to paint her kitchen with my sister. Well sis decided to surprise us each with a loaf of homemade pumpkin bread.

Boy was it good. Mom opened her loaf first and it was eatened within the hour. It was absolutely excellent. The pumpkin bread is nice and moist and full of flavor. It freezes well too so you can make up a few loaves ahead of time and have them ready to give away later.

So for the next week I had a cup of green tea with a slice of pumpkin bread for breakfast.

Now that I'm all out, I will have to whip up a batch of the pumpkin bread recipe. Give it a try. I know you are going to love it.

Regards,
Robin



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?