Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Corn Salsa - A Product Review

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Today I stopped by my favorite store, Trader Joe's to do the usual shopping and came across an item I had not seen before, Corn and Chile Tomato-Less Salsa. Now it could be that this item has been around for a while. I'ver just never seen it.

They describe it as a sweet combination of corn, red peppers, onion and a touch of heat. I bought a jar because that sounded good to me.

Well guess what? I can't stop eating it. I'm munching on it right now as I write this. The jar is 3/4 gone and won't last till tomorrow. I guarantee it.

In fact I'm having hambergers tonight and I'm planning to save some to put on top of the meat.

It's pretty sweet and there is plenty of heat.

I always read labels nowadays so let me give you a rundown.



Pretty much healthy stuff. No I have no vested interest in Trader Joe's. I just like their stuff. And this salsa is well worth trying. Use it as a dip with corn chips, or in tacos or burritos.

I'm heading back to TJ's for more of this salsa.

Talk to you soon,
Robin

P.S. Trader Joe's is carrying their enchilada sauce again. Don't forget to check that out. It's one of the best enchilada sauces on store shelves.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?