Monday, February 27, 2006

 

A Chocolate Fondue Fountain Will Make Your Next Party A Hit

My brother bought a chocolate fondue fountain several months ago now and we sure are enjoying it. Every time he has a get together he brings it out and everytime it's a hit.

So I decided to create a page on my website sharing my experience with chocolate fondue fountains.

After extensive research my brother bought a Sephra Elite which runs about $250. My neice decided she had to have one to but couldn't afford the price tag so she bought a Rival Chocolate Fountain. Her's ran about $50. That's quite a difference in price.

By saving $200. my neice will have to endure a little more noisy machine and she won't have the luxury of removing the basin for washing. Clean up is a bit more of a chore.

She didn't use a quality chocolate such as the kind you can buy from Sephra so the actual chocolate dipping experience was not as good as my brothers. Also she had to add quite a bit of oil to the chocolate when melting. This oil is required to ensure that the chocolate will flow easily through the chocolate fountain. Sephra doesn't require any additional oil. It's specially formulated. All you have to do is melt it and add it to the fountain.

So you can see, I am partial to the Sephra chocolate fondue fountain. But I will say that the Rival is still a great value for the price. It has received good reviews as well.

Stop on over to my chocolate fondue fountain page and read more of my tips on buying a chocolate fountain and dipping ideas. You'll soon see why chocolate fondue fountains make great entertainment and dessert.

Regards,
Robin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?