Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Enchilada Sauce Recipe

People have been asking why I don't have an enchilada sauce recipe on my site. Well now I do. The reason it took so long was because I wasn't at liberty to use the one we used in our restaurant.

That delicious recipe belongs to my dad. You know how some recipes are sacred? Well that's one of those kinds of recipes. I was really hoping to bottle it someday and maybe sell it on my site. Who knows maybe we will do that.

In the mean time, I've created an enchilada sauce recipe that's a close version to the original. But not quite. This keeps everybody happy. And it's really tasty too. Heck, I'd never put a recipe up I didn't think was darn good.

I love the fact that I can go to my mexican food site and look up my favorite recipes anytime. It's so nice that I can access them from anywhere.

So if you are looking for some good old Mexican food recipes, you know where to look.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?