Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Some Pictures of The Cake and Decorations For My Parents 55th Anniversary Party

We had the anniversary party yesterday and not everything went as we had hoped. You can read more about it on my cooking blog.

I have included one picture to give you an idea of how the ribbon decorating went although the decorating doesn't look as impressive in the picture as it did in person.

My sister-in-law Debbie made the cake the morning of the party so I was able to snap a few pictures of her in the process. The cake turned out great as you will see.

Upcoming in future posts will be on the food we served. Here is the beginning of the blog on our parents anniversary party.

See you on the next post,

Robin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?